Richard Howard Hilton is a well-known businessman, entrepreneur, and investor. He is the chairman and co-founder of Hilton & Hyland, a luxury real estate brokerage firm based in Beverly Hills, California. In addition to his successful career in real estate, he is also the son of Barron Hilton and the brother of Richard Hilton, the former CEO of Hilton Hotels Corporation.
In this article, we will explore Richard Howard Hilton’s early life, his work, his private life, his net worth, and the impact he has had on the real estate industry.
Early Life of Richard Howard Hilton
Richard Howard Hilton was born on August 17, 1955, in Los Angeles, California, to Barron Hilton and Marilyn Hawley Hilton. He grew up in a family of hoteliers and was surrounded by the business from an early age. He attended the University of Denver and earned a degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management.
Richard Howard Hilton’s career in the business world began in the hospitality industry, working for the Hilton Hotels Corporation in various positions. He later shifted his focus to real estate and co-founded Hilton & Hyland in 1993 with his business partner, Jeff Hyland. Today, the firm is one of the most successful luxury real estate brokerages in the world, representing some of the most exclusive properties in Beverly Hills and other high-end markets.
In addition to his work at Hilton & Hyland, Richard Howard Hilton is also an investor and has interests in various businesses, including fashion, beauty, and entertainment. He is a co-founder of the fashion line, NIKOLAKI, and has invested in several successful beauty brands.
Private Life of Richard Howard Hilton
Richard Howard Hilton has been married twice. He first married Kathy Avanzino, with whom he had two children, Paris and Nicky Hilton. He later married his current wife, Tessa Gräfin von Walderdorff, with whom he has two sons, Barron and Conrad.
Richard Howard Hilton is also a philanthropist and has supported several charitable causes throughout his life. He is a member of the board of directors for the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation, which is dedicated to alleviating human suffering around the world.
According to Forbes, Richard Howard Hilton’s net worth as of 2023 is estimated to be $1.2 billion. This makes him one of the wealthiest people in the real estate industry. He has amassed his fortune through his successful career in real estate, investments, and other business ventures.
Richard Howard Hilton’s legacy in the real estate industry is one of innovation, vision, and excellence. He has built a reputation as a savvy businessman and an expert in luxury real estate, and his firm, Hilton & Hyland, is a testament to his success. He has also inspired others to follow in his footsteps and pursue their dreams in the business world.
Richard Howard Hilton is an American businessman and real estate developer. Here are some facts about him:
- He was born on August 17, 1955, in Los Angeles, California, USA.
- Richard Hilton is the grandson of Conrad Hilton, the founder of Hilton Hotels.
- He graduated from the University of Denver with a degree in hotel and restaurant management.
- In 1979, he joined his family’s business, Hilton & Hyland, a luxury real estate firm located in Beverly Hills, California.
- Richard Hilton is the co-chairman of the Hilton Foundation, which supports organizations in the areas of disaster relief, homelessness, education, and more.
- He has also appeared on the reality TV show “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” alongside his wife, Kathy Hilton, and daughters, Paris and Nicky Hilton.
- Richard Hilton is a philanthropist and has donated to several charitable causes, including the American Red Cross, the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation, and the Children’s Hospital Los Angeles.
- He is an avid art collector and has an extensive collection of modern and contemporary art, including works by Andy Warhol, Jeff Koons, and Richard Prince.
- Richard Hilton is married to Kathy Hilton, a socialite and actress, and they have four children together: Paris, Nicky, Barron, and Conrad.
- As of 2021, Richard Hilton’s estimated net worth is around $300 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth
Richard Howard Hilton is a true icon in the world of business and real estate. His early experiences in the hospitality industry, coupled with his natural business acumen, have helped him build a successful career in multiple industries. His net worth is a reflection of his hard work and dedication to his craft, and his legacy is one of innovation and excellence. As he continues to be involved in the real estate industry, we can only expect more great things from Richard Howard Hilton in the years to come